In this section we provide mcq question of Accounting you can prepare lot of question in Accounting to test and learn MCQ Question in Study 2 Online
1) Which of the following ratios indicate the short-term liquidity of a business?
2) The maximum amount beyond which a company is not allowed to raise funds by issue of shares is
3) Based on which of the following concepts, is share capital account shown on the liability side of a balance sheet?
4) Which of the following is not considered as Research & Development costs?
5) Amortization of unidentified intangible assets is in terms of
6) Declared dividend should be classified in the balance sheet as a
7) If the opening inventory of a business is undercast, it will
8) Which of the following is not a financial statement?
9) Provision for bad debts is made as per the
10) Purchase of fixed assets on credit is originally recorded in
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set