In this section we provide lots of objective question of Clock in Arithmetic Ability.
1) An accurate clock shows 8 o'clock in the morning. Through how may degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 2 o'clock in the afternoon?
2) The reflex angle between the hands of a clock at 10.25 is:
3) A clock is started at noon. By 10 minutes past 5, the hour hand has turned through:
4) A watch which gains 5 seconds in 3 minutes was set right at 7 a.m. In the afternoon of the same day, when the watch indicated quarter past 4 o'clock, the true time is:
5) How much does a watch lose per day, if its hands coincide every 64 minutes?
6) At what time between 7 and 8 o'clock will the hands of a clock be in the same straight line but, not together?
7) At what time between 5.30 and 6 will the hands of a clock be at right angles?
8) The angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 4.20, is:
9) At what angle the hands of a clock are inclined at 15 minutes past 5?
10) At 3:40, the hour hand and the minute hand of a clock form an angle of:
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set