C Expressions MCQ Questions and Answers: In this section we provide lots of objective question of Expression
1) Which of the following is the correct order of evaluation for the below expression?
z = x + y * z / 4 % 2 - 1
2) Which of the following correctly shows the hierarchy of arithmetic operations in C?
3) Which of the following is the correct usage of conditional operators used in C?
4) Which of the following is the correct order if calling functions in the below code?
a = f1(23, 14) * f2(12/4) + f3();
5) Which of the following are unary operators in C?
6) In which order do the following gets evaluated
7) The expression , i=30*10+27; evaluates to:
8) The second expression (j-k), in the following expression will be evaluated (i+5) || (j-k)
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set