Common Error Detection MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Competitive English | Common Error Detection
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Common Error Detection in English.
1) Ram was / senior to / Sam in college.
2) It was him / who came / running / into the classroom.
3) The capital of Yemen / is situating / 2190 meters above / the sea level.
4) The captain along with his team / are practicing very hard / for the / forth coming matches.
5) Supposing if / it rains / what shall / we do?
6) Either Nemmu or Mennu / are in the wrong; / both can / certainly never be.
7) None of two girls / who were present / appeared to be inclined / to listen to sane advice.
8) Everyone knows / that the leopards is / faster / of all animals.
9) I and my colleague / have carefully considered the important issues raised by / the report which you sent me and / we have decided to take the following action.
10) Even if / the teacher has completed the / course the students cannot pass / unless they study themself.
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set