Indian Geography MCQ Questions and Answers : We provide Gk Indian Geography quiz questions and answers, here learn mcq on General Knowledge and download pdf of objective questions with answers.
General Knowledge Pdf Download Click Here
Indian Geography MCQ in Hindi Click Here
1) The Paithan (Jayakwadi) Hydro-electric project, completed with the help of Japan, is on the river
2) The percentage of irrigated land in India is about
3) The southernmost point of peninsular India, that is, Kanyakumari, is
4) The pass located at the southern end of the Nilgiri Hills in south India is called
5) The principal copper deposits of India lie in which of the following places?
6) The Yarlung Zangbo river, in India, is known as
7) The Salal Project is on the river
8) The only zone in the country that produces gold is also rich in iron is
9) The words 'Satyameva Jayate' inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from
10) The percentage of earth surface covered by India is
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set