Indian History MCQ Questions with Answers : here learn quiz on Indian History online general knowledge quiz with answers.
General Knowledge Pdf Download Click Here
1) The Battle of Plassey was fought in
2) The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of
3) Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after
4) Tripitakas are sacred books of
5) The trident-shaped symbol of Buddhism does not represent
6) The theory of economic drain of India during British imperialism was propounded by
7) The treaty of Srirangapatna was signed between Tipu Sultan and
8) The system of competitive examination for civil service was accepted in principle in the year
9) Through which one of the following, the king exercised his control over villages in the Vijayanagar Empire?
10) The Vijayanagara ruler, Kirshnadev Raya's work Amuktamalyada, was in
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set