World Geography MCQ Questions and Answers : We provide Gk World Geography mcq questions and answers, here learn quiz questions related to General Knowledge and download pdf of objective questions with answers.
General Knowledge Pdf Download Click Here
World Geography MCQ in Hindi Click Here
1) The Homolographic projection has the correct representation of
2) The latitudinal differences in pressure delineate a number of major pressure zones, which correspond with
3) The higher the wind speed and the longer the fetch or distance of open water across which the wind blows and waves travel, the ____ waves and the ____ energy they process.
4) The hazards of radiation belts include
5) The great Victoria Desert is located in
6) The intersecting lines drawn on maps and globes are
7) Without ____ the equator would be much hotter than it is while the poles would be much cooler.
8) The habitats valuable for commercially harvested species are called
9) Which of the following is tropical grassland?
10) With the disintegration of USSR in end 1991, comprised of ____ Union Republics.
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set