HTML Forms MCQ Question - here learn and practice online objective questions with answers on html forms, where we provide lots of html forms questions.
If You want to download HTML PDF Click Here.
1) <input type="datetime-local"> specifies date and time with
2) Which HTML element is used to define a multi-line input field?
3) For defining a submit button which tag is used?
4) When form data contains sensitive or personal information than which method is more preferable?
5) Action attribute in HTML forms specifies that
6) In HTML form <input type="text"> is used for
7) For creating a drop-down list in HTML forms which element is suitable?
8) While submitting a form method attribute specifies what?
9) Default method while submitting a form is
10) Cols attribute in forms text area specifies what?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set