In this section we provide lots of objective question of Operating System
1) Linux uses a time-sharing algorithm
2) First linux kernel which supports the SMP hardware was
3) Which one of the following linux file system does not support journaling feature?
4) Which binary format is supported by linux?
5) Which one of the following bootloader is not used by linux?
6) The first process launched by the linux kernel is
7) Which desktop environment is not used in any linux distribution?
8) Standard set of functions through which interacts with kernel is defined by
9) Linux is
10) Which one of the following is not a linux distribution?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set