1) The type that specifies what kind of event occured is
2) Which is the object on which the event occured or with which the event is associated?
3) In general, event handler is nothing but
4) When will the browser invoke the handler?
5) Which property specifies the property of the event?
6) The process by which the browser decides which objects to trigger event handlers on is
7) Which form of event propogation handles the registered container elements?
8) The events that are directly tied to a specific input device are
9) The high-level events among the following events are
10) The events that are not directly tied to a specific input device are
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set