1) What is the advantage of the code produced graphics being smaller than the images themselves?
2) Which of the following uses a lot of CPU cycles?
3) Which HTML element is used to include images?
4) What is the purpose of image replacement?
6) Which is a possible way of finding all the img elements in the document?
7) Which of the following elements are used to include audio?
8) Which of the following attributes are common to both audio and video?
9) Which of the following is not the property of the video tag?
10) Which of the following is the parameter used to invoke the Audio() constructor?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set