1) Consider the code snippet given below
var count = [1,,3];
What is the observation made?
2) Consider the following code snippet
var a1 = [,,,]; The result would be
var a2 = new Array(3);
0 in a1
0 in a2
3) The pop() method of the array does which of the following task ?
4) Consider the following code snippet :
if (!a[i]) continue;
What is the observation made ?
5) What will happen if reverse() and join() methods are used simultaneously ?
6) Consider the following code snippet :
var a = [1,2,3,4,5];
What is the possible output for the above code snippet ?
7) Consider the following code snippet :
var a = ;
The final output for the shift() is
8) The primary purpose of the array map() function is that it
9) The reduce and reduceRight methods follow a common operation called
10) The method or operator used to identify the array is
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set