1) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
2) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?
3) Consider the following code snippet
for (; o.next; o = o.next) ;
Will the above code snippet work? If not, what will be the error?
4) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that
5) What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yet been enumerated?
6) What will be the step of the interpreter in a jump statement when an exception is thrown?
7) Consider the following code snippet
while (a != 0)
if (a == 1)
What will be the role of the continue keyword in the above code snippet?
8) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
9) Among the keywords below, which one is not a statement?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set