Linux MCQ Questions and Answers with Pdf: Here provide Linux Objective Questions and Answers, here most important quiz questions related to Linux and you can download pdf of objective questions with answers.
1) What command is used to count the total number of lines, words, and characters contained in a file?
2) What command is used to remove files?
3) What command is used to remove the directory?
4) What command is used with vi editor to delete a single character?
5) What hardware architectures are not supported by Red Hat?
6) The physical layer of a network
7) What TCP/IP protocol is used for remote terminal connection service?
8) How many networks and nodes per network, are allowed by the Class B network?
9) What service is used to translate domain names to IP addresses?
10) Which of the following command is used to create a Linux installation hoot floppy?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set