Average MCQ Questions - arithmetic ability provides average multiple choice questions with answer you can practice question online, here provide lots of important questions for competitive exam.
1) Ajit has a certain average for 9 innings. In the tenth innings, he scores 100 runs thereby increasing his average by 8 runs. His new average is:
2) The average of the first five multiples of 9 is:
3) The speed of the train going from Nagpur to Allahabad is 100 km/h while when coming back from Allahabad to Nagpur, its speed is 150 km/h. find the average speed during whole journey.
4) Find the average of first 97 natural numbers.
5) The average age of three boys is 15 years. If their ages are in ratio 3:5:7, the age of the youngest boy is
6) The average of a group of men is increased by 5 years when a person aged of 18 years is replaced by a new person of aged 38 years. How many men are there in the group?
7) In a boat there are 8 men whose average weight is increased by 1 kg when 1 man of 60 kg is replaced by a new man. What is weight of new comer?
8) The average of 25 results is 18. The average of first 12 of those is 14 and the average of last 12 is 17. What is the 13th result?
9) A train covers the first 16 km at a speed of 20 km per hour another 20 km at 40 km per hour and the last 10 km at 15 km per hour. Find the average speed for the entire journey.
10) The average monthly salary of 660 workers in a factory is Rs. 380. The average monthly salary of officers is Rs. 2100 and the average monthly salary of the other workers is Rs. 340. Find the number of other workers.
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set