Partnership MCQ Questions and Answers for Competitive Exam: Here learn quiz questions related to Parternership in Arithmetic Ability and you can also download pdf 50 objective questions.
1) Three partners shared the profit in a business in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. They had partnered for 14 months, 8 months and 7 months respectively. What was the ratio of their investments?
2) Three partners A , B , C start a business . B's Capital is four times C's capital and twice A's capital is equal to thrice B's capital . If the total profit is Rs 16500 at the end of a year ,Find out B's share in it.
3) Kamal started a business investing Rs 9000. After five months, Sameer joined with a capital of Rs 8000. If at the end of the year, they earn a profit of Rs. 6970, then what will be the share of Sameer in the profit ?
4) P and Q invested in a business. The profit earned was divided in the ratio 2 : 3. If P invested Rs 40000, the amount invested by Q is
5) If 4 (P's Capital ) = 6 ( Q's Capital ) = 10 ( R's Capital ) , then out of the total profit of Rs 4650 , R will receive
6) A, B, C rent a pasture. A puts 10 oxen for 7 months, B puts 12 oxen for 5 months and C puts 15 oxen for 3 months for grazing. If the rent of the pasture is Rs. 175, how much must C pay as his share of rent?
7) In a business, A and C invested amounts in the ratio 2 : 1 , whereas the ratio between amounts invested by A and B was 3 : 2 . If Rs 157300 was their profit, how much amount did B receive?
8) A and B started a business in partnership investing Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. After six months, C joined them with Rs. 20,000. What will be B's share in total profit of Rs. 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
9) P, Q, R enter into a partnership. P initially invests 25 lakh & adds another 10 lakhs after one year. Q initially invests 35 lakh & withdrawal 10 lakh after 2 years and R invests Rs 30 Lakhs . In what ratio should the profit be divided at the end of 3 years?
10) A, B, C subscribe Rs. 50,000 for a business. A subscribes Rs. 4000 more than B and B Rs. 5000 more than C. Out of a total profit of Rs. 35,000, A receives
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set