In this section we provide lots of objective question on Problems On Trains in Arithmetic Ability.
1) A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
2) A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
3) The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
4) Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
5) A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?