Speed Time and Distance MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Arithmetic Ability | Speed Time and Distance
Speed Time and Distance MCQ Questions and Answers on Arithmetic Ability: here learn Speed Time and Distance objective questions and answers on arithmetic ability and you can also download study material pdf.
1) Two buses start from a bus terminal with a speed of 20 km/h at interval of 10 minutes. What is the speed of a man coming from the opposite direction towards the bus terminal if he meets the buses at interval of 8 minutes?
2) Waking 3/4 of his normal speed, Rabi is 16 minutes late in reaching his office. The usual time taken by him to cover the distance between his home and office:
3) Two trains for Mumbai leave Delhi at 6 am and 6.45 am and travel at 100 kmph and 136 kmph respectively. How many kilometers from Delhi will the two trains be together:
4) A man takes 6 hours 15 minutes in walking a distance and riding back to starting place. He could walk both ways in 7 hours 45 minutes. The time taken by him to ride back both ways is:
5) A man completes a certain journey by a car. If he covered 30% of the distance at the speed of 20kmph. 60% of the distance at 40km/h and the remaining of the distance at 10 kmph, his average speed is:
6) From two places, 60 km apart, A and B start towards each other at the same time and meet each other after 6 hour. If A traveled with 2/3 of his speed and B traveled with double of his speed, they would have met after 5 hours. The speed of A is:
7) A, B and C start together from the same place to walk round a circular path of length 12km. A walks at the rate of 4 km/h, B 3 km/h and C 3/2 km/h. They will meet together at the starting place at the end of:
8) Ravi and Ajay start simultaneously from a place A towards B 60 km apart. Ravi's speed is 4km/h less than that of Ajay. Ajay, after reaching B, turns back and meets Ravi at a places 12 km away from B. Ravi's speed is:
9) The speed of A and B are in the ratio 3:4. A takes 20 minutes more than B to reach a destination. Time in which A reach the destination?
10) A man covers half of his journey at 6km/h and the remaining half at 3 km/h. His average speed is