Learning MCQ Questions and Answers on Artificial Intelligence: We provide in this topic different mcq question like learning, neural networks, decision trees , inductive logic programming etc.
21) In an Unsupervised learning
22) Inductive learning involves finding a
23) Computational learning theory analyzes the sample complexity and computational complexity of
24) If a hypothesis says it should be positive, but in fact, it is negative, we call it
25) Neural Networks are complex ______________with many parameters.
26) A perceptron is a ______________
27) A 3-input neuron is trained to output a zero when the input is 110 and a one when the input is 111. After generalization, the output will be zero when and only when the input is
28) A perceptron is:
29) An auto-associative network is:
30) A 4-input neuron has weights 1, 2, 3 and 4. The transfer function is linear with the constant of proportionality being equal to 2. The inputs are 4, 10, 5 and 20 respectively. The output will be: