In this section we provide lots of objective question of Internetworking in Computer Network.
1) Routers operate at layer _____. LAN switches operate at layer _____. Ethernet hubs operate at layer _____. Word processing operates at layer _____
2) Which of the following describe router functions?
3) A receiving host has failed to receive all of the segments that it should acknowledge. What can the host do to improve the reliability of this communication session?
4) What are the decimal and hexadecimal equivalents for the binary number 10110111?
5) What is the purpose of flow control?
6) Acknowledgments, sequencing, and flow control are characteristics of which OSI layer?
7) What type of RJ45 UTP cable do you use to connect a PC's COM port to a router or switch console port?
8) How to implement a network medium that is not susceptible to EMI. Which type of cabling should you use?
9) Segmentation of a data stream happens at which layer of the OSI model?
10) When data is encapsulated, which is the correct order?