IOS and Security Device Manager MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Computer Network | IOS and Security Device Manager
IOS and Security Device Manager MCQ Questions and Answers: In this section we provide mcq question of IOS and Security Device Manager you can prepare lot of question in Computer Network and test online.
1) Which of the following commands sets the secret password to Cisco?
2) What layer of the OSI model would you assume the problem is in if you type show interface serial 1 and receive the following message? "Serial1 is down, line protocol is down."
3) Which of the following commands displays the configurable parameters and statistics of all interfaces on a router?
4) Which of the following commands will configure all the default VTY ports on a router?
5) You need to find the broadcast address used on a LAN on your router. What command will you type into the router from user mode to find the broadcast address?
6) Which command will delete the contents of NVRAM on a router?
7) What keystroke will terminate setup mode?
8) What command do you type to save the configuration stored in RAM to NVRAM?
9) You type Router#sh ru and receive an % ambiguous command error. Why did you receive this message?
10) If you wanted administrators to see a message when logging into the router, which command would you use?