IP Routing MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Computer Network | IP Routing
IP Routing MCQ Questions and Answers on Computer Network: Here learn IP Routing objective questions and answers on computer network and test online questions with answers.
1) Which command displays RIP routing updates?
2) What is split horizon?
3) What command is used to stop RIP routing updates from exiting out an interface but still allow the interface to receive RIP route updates?
4) Two connected routers are configured with RIP routing. What will be the result when a router receives a routing update that contains a higher-cost path to a network already in its routing table?
5) You type debug ip rip on your router console and see that 172.16.10.0 is being advertised to you with a metric of 16. What does this mean?
6) If your routing table has a static, a RIP, and an IGRP route to the same network, which route will be used to route packets by default?
7) What is route poisoning?
8) Which of the following is true regarding RIPv2?
9) A network administrator views the output from the show ip route command. A network that is advertised by both RIP and IGRP appears in the routing table flagged as an IGRP route. Why is the RIP route to this network not used in the routing table?