Network Address Translation MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Computer Network | Network Address Translation
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Network Address Translation in Computer Network.
1) Which command would you place on interface connected to the Internet?
2) Which command will show you all the translations active on your router?
3) Which command would you place on interface on a private network?
4) Pat Address Translation is also termed what?
5) When creating a pool of global addresses, which of the following can be used instead of the netmask command?
6) Which of the following would be a good starting point for troubleshooting if your router is not translating?
7) Which command will show you the summary of the NAT configuration?
8) Which of the following is considered to be the destination host before translation?
9) Which of the following is considered to be the address after translation?
10) Which command will allow you to see real-time translations on your router?