Spanning Tree Protocol MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Computer Network | Spanning Tree Protocol
Spanning Tree Protocol MCQ Questions on Computer Network: In this section we provide mcq question of Spanning Tree Protocol, you can prepare lot of question in Spanning Tree Protocol to test and learn MCQ Question.
1) What is the purpose of Spanning Tree Protocol in a switched LAN?
2) Which statement describes a spanning-tree network that has converged?
3) What does a switch do when a frame is received on an interface and the destination hardware address is unknown or not in the filter table?
4) In which circumstance are multiple copies of the same unicast frame likely to be transmitted in a switched LAN?
5) If you want to disable STP on a port connected to a server, which command would you use?
6) Which of the following statement is true?
7) You have two switches connected together with two crossover cables for redundancy, and STP is disabled. Which of the following will happen between the switches?
8) Your switch has a port status LED that is alternating between green and amber. What could this indicate?
9) You want to run the new 802.1w on your switches. Which of the following would enable this protocol?
10) Which of the following is a layer 2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?