TCP and IP MCQ Questions and Answers on Computer Network: Here learn Computer Netword objective questions and answers for TCP and IP.
1) What layer in the TCP/IP stack is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
2) You want to implement a mechanism that automates the IP configuration, including IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS information. Which protocol will you use to accomplish this?
3) Which of the following is private IP address?
4) Which of the following allows a router to respond to an ARP request that is intended for a remote host?
5) The DoD model (also called the TCP/IP stack) has four layers. Which layer of the DoD model is equivalent to the Network layer of the OSI model?
6) Which class of IP address provides a maximum of only 254 host addresses per network ID?
7) If you use either Telnet or FTP, which is the highest layer you are using to transmit data?
8) Which of the following is the decimal and hexadecimal equivalents of the binary number 10011101?
9) Which layer 4 protocol is used for a Telnet connection?
10) What protocol is used to find the hardware address of a local device?