In this section we provide lots of objective question of Formatting Tags in Computer Network.
1) When setting up Frame Relay for point-to-point subinterfaces, which of the following must not be configured?
2) Which command will display the CHAP authentication process as it occurs between two routers in the network?
3) The Acme Corporation is implementing dial-up services to enable remote-office employees to connect to the local network. The company uses multiple routed protocols, needs authentication of users connecting to the network, and since some calls will be long distance, needs callback support. Which of the following protocols is the best choice for these remote services?
4) You need to configure a router for a Frame Relay connection to a non-Cisco router. Which of the following commands will prepare the WAN interface of the router for this connection?
5) Suppose that you have a customer who has a central HQ and six branch offices. They anticipate adding six more branches in the near future. They wish to implement a WAN technology that will allow the branches to economically connect to HQ and you have no free ports on the HQ router. Which of the following would you recommend?
6) In which of the following technologies is the term HFC used?
7) A default Frame Relay WAN is classified as what type of physical network?
8) Which of the following describes the creation of private networks across the Internet, enabling privacy and tunneling of non-TCP/IP protocols?
9) Which of the following describes an industry-wide standard suite of protocols and algorithms that allows for secure data transmission over an IP-based network that functions at the layer 3 Network layer of the OSI model?
10) Which of the following uses ATM as the Data Link layer protocol that's terminated at what's known as the DSLAM?