CSS Fonts MCQ Questions and Answers: Here learn quiz questions on CSS Fonts and test Online answers, you can download pdf 50 Objective questions with answers.
1) Which of the following value is supposed to be a slightly bolder weight that standard bold in font attribute?
2) Which of the following property allows contextual adjustment of inter-glyph spacing, i.e. the spaces between the characters in text?
3) Which of the following is not a value for font-style property?
4) Which of the following value specifies whether the user agent is allowed to synthesize bold or oblique font faces when a font family lacks bold or italic faces?
5) Which of the following selects a normal, or small-caps face from a font family?
6) Which of the following is not a appropriate value for font-variant property?
7) Which of the following property adjusts the font-size of the fallback fonts defined with font-family, so that the x-height is the same no matter what font is used?
8) Which of the following Allows you to expand or condense the widths for a normal, condensed, or expanded font face?
9) Which of the following font-size-adjust is value used in calculating the size of the fallback fonts?