Data Modeling with ER Model MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | Data Modeling with ER Model
In this section we provide lots of objective question of The Data Modeling with ER Model in Database Management System.
1) Which of the following indicates the maximum number of entities that can be involved in a relationship?
2) Which type of entity cannot exist in the database unless another type of entity also exists in the database, but does not require that the identifier of that other entity be included as part of its own identifier?
3) In a one-to-many relationship, the entity that is on the one side of the relationship is called a(n) ________ entity.
4) Which type of entity represents an actual occurrence of an associated generalized entity?
5) A recursive relationship is a relationship between an entity and ________ .
6) Which of the following indicates the minimum number of entities that must be involved in a relationship?
7) Which of the following refers to something that can be identified in the users' work environment, something that the users want to track?
8) In which of the following is a single-entity instance of one type related to many entity instances of another type?
9) Which of the following refers to an entity in which the identifier of one entity includes the identifier of another entity?
10) Which type of entity is related to two or more associated entities that each contain specialized attributes that apply to some but not all of the instances of the entity?