Database Design Using Normalization MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | Database Design Using Normalization
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Database Design Using Normalization in Database Management System.
1) Needing to using more complicated SQL in database applications is a(n) ________ of normalization.
2) Eliminating modification anomalies is a(n) ________ of normalization.
3) Multivalued dependencies should ________ be eliminated.
4) When assessing the table structure of an acquired set of tables with data, accessing the validity of possible referential integrity constraints on foreign keys is (part of) the:
5) Using the SQL GROUP BY phrase with a SELECT statement can help detect which of the following problems?
6) When assessing the table structure of an acquired set of tables with data, determining foreign keys is (part of) the:
7) Creating a read-only database is a task that is ________ assigned to beginning database professionals.
8) Each answer below shows example data from a table. Which answer is an example of the general-purpose remarks column problem?
9) For a number of reasons, normalizations is not often an advantage for a(n) ________ database.
10) Most of the time, modification anomalies are serious enough that tables should be normalized into: