In this section we provide lots of objective question of Database Redesign in Database Management System.
1) Which of the following SQL statements are helpful in database redesign?
2) Database redesign is not terribly difficult if the:
3) Which SQL-92 standard SQL command can be used to change a table name?
4) The process of reading a database schema and producing a data model from that schema is known as:
5) Before any changes to database structure are attempted one should first:
6) Which of the following modifications may not succeed?
7) How can you find rows that do not match some specified condition?
8) A regular subquery can be processed:
9) The EXISTS keyword will be true if:
10) Changing cardinalities in a database is: