Database MCQ Questions and Answers Online Test and Free PDF Download
1) The DBMS acts as an interface between what two components of an enterprise-class database system?
2) Which of the following products was an early implementation of the relational model developed by E.F. Codd of IBM?
3) The following are components of a database except ________ .
4) An application where only one user accesses the database at a given time is an example of a(n) ________ .
5) An on-line commercial site such as Amazon.com is an example of a(n) ________ .
6) Which of the following products was the first to implement true relational algebra in a PC DBMS?
7) SQL stands for ________ .
8) Because it contains a description of its own structure, a database is considered to be ________ .
9) The following are functions of a DBMS except ________ .
10) Helping people keep track of things is the purpose of a(n) ________ .
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set