Introduction to SQL MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | Introduction to SQL
Introduction to SQL Multiple Choice Questions and Answers: In this section we provide lots of mcq question and answer where you can learn questions related to Database Management System.
1) You can add a row using SQL in a database with which of the following?
2) The command to remove rows from a table 'CUSTOMER' is:
3) A view is which of the following?
4) ON UPDATE CASCADE ensures which of the following?
5) SQL data definition commands make up a(n) ________ .
6) Which of the following is valid SQL for an Index?
7) Which of the following is the correct order of keywords for SQL SELECT statements?
8) The result of a SQL SELECT statement is a(n) ________ .
9) Which of the following are the five built-in functions provided by SQL?
10) The SQL -92 wildcards are ____ and ____ .