JDBC, Java Server Pages, and MySQL MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | JDBC, Java Server Pages, and MySQL
In this section we provide lots of objective question of JDBC, Java Server Pages, and MySQL in Database Management System.
1) How many JDBC driver types does Sun define?
2) Where is metadata stored in MySQL?
3) Who invented Java?
4) To run a compiled Java program, the machine must have what loaded and running?
5) Which JDBC driver Type(s) can be used in either applet or servlet code?
6) ________ is an open source DBMS product that runs on UNIX, Linux and Windows.
7) What is sent to the user via HTTP, invoked using the HTTP protocol on the user's computer, and run on the user's computer as an application?
8) What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL?
9) What is not true of a Java bean?
10) A JSP is transformed into a(n):