Managing Databases with Oracle MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | Managing Databases with Oracle
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Managing Databases with Oracle in Database Management System.
1) What type of failure occurs when Oracle fails due to an operating system or computer hardware failure?
2) Which statement about sequences is not true?
3) Which prefixes are available to Oracle triggers?
4) In creating a procedure, you may get a message if you have compile errors. Which of the following is true?
5) Which of the following is not true about indexes?
6) Which of the following is not true of SQL views?
7) SQL*Plus will finish the statement and execute it when the user types in this:
8) Which of the following is NOT an Oracle-supported trigger?
9) After a table has been created, its structure can be modified using the SQL command:
10) Which of the following is not true about modifying table columns?