Managing Multiuser Databases MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | Managing Multiuser Databases
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Managing Multiuser Databases in Database Management System.
1) Locks placed by command are called ________ .
2) Which of the following locks the item from change but not from read?
3) Which of the following occurs when a transaction rereads data and finds new rows that were inserted by a command transaction since the prior read?
4) A transaction for which all committed changes are permanent is called:
5) In this instance, dirty reads are disallowed, while nonrepeatable reads and phantom reads are allowed.
6) Which of the following occurs when a transaction rereads data it has previously read and finds modification or deletions caused by a committed transaction?
7) The advantage of optimistic locking is that:
8) Which of the following refers to a cursor type that when the cursor is opened, a primary key value is saved for each row in the recordset; when the application accesses a row, the key is used to fetch the current values of the row?
9) Which of the following refers to a cursor type where changes of any type and from any source are visible?
10) Which of the following disallows both dirty reads and nonrepeatable reads, but allows phantom reads?