Object Oriented Data Modeling MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | Object Oriented Data Modeling
In this section we provide lots of objective question of Object-Oriented Data Modeling in Database Management System.
1) The fact that the same operation may apply to two or more classes is called what?
2) The object-oriented development life cycle is which of the following?
3) Multiplicity is the same as what concept for an ERD?
4) Composition is a stronger form of which of the following?
5) An abstract class is which of the following?
6) The term Complete for a UML has the same meaning as which of the following for an EER diagram?
7) A UML diagram includes which of the following?
8) An object can have which of the following multiplicities?
9) Which of the following statement is true concerning objects and/or classes?
10) Which of the following applies to a class rather than an object?