In this section we provide lots of objective question of ODBC, OLE DB, ADO, and ASP in Database Management System.
1) ODBC minimum SQL grammar contains which of the following?
2) When using ODBC, which of the following processes ODBC requests and submits specific SQL statements to a given type of data source?
3) The ODBC core API consists of which of the following functions?
4) ________ is a simple object model that is easier to understand and use than OLE DB, and is frequently used for database applications.
5) ODBC core SQL grammar contains which of the following?:
6) ________ is considered to be one of the foundations of data access in the Microsoft world.
7) ________ is an interface by which application programs can access and process SQL databases in a DBMS-independent manner.
8) Which of the following are goals of OLE DB?
9) An ODBC data structure that identifies a database and the DBMS that processes it is called a(n):
10) In OLE DB, actions that an object can perform are called: