SQL for Database Construction MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | SQL for Database Construction
In this section we provide lots of objective question of The SQL for Database Construction in Database Management System.
1) The SQL command to create a table is:
2) A ________ is a stored program that is attached to a table or a view.
3) The DROP TABLE statement:
4) SQL views can be used to hide:
5) The SQL statement to create a view is:
6) To update an SQL view, the DBMS must be able to associate the column(s) to be updated with:
7) A ________ is a program that performs some common action on database data and that is stored in the database.
8) For what purposes are views used?
9) What is not an advantage of stored procedures?
10) A reason for using an SQL view to hide columns is: