XML and ADO.NET MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Database | XML and ADO.NET
In this section we provide lots of objective question of XML and ADO.NET in Database Management System.
1) The XSLT processor copies the elements of the stylesheet until it finds a command in the format:
2) What standard, protocol or language was generalized to become a standard protocol for sending messages of any type, using any protocol?
3) Which of the following statements is not true about XML Schemas:
4) They have their own syntax.
5) With XML:
6) To eliminate definition duplication, XML Schemas define:
7) What is not true about SOAP?
8) XML Schemas consist of:
9) The expression FOR XML RAW tells SQL Server to:
10) ADO.NET provides the ability to create and process in-memory databases called: