In this section we provide lots of objective question of XML and ADO.NET in Database Management System.
1) The XSLT processor copies the elements of the stylesheet until it finds a command in the format:
2) What standard, protocol or language was generalized to become a standard protocol for sending messages of any type, using any protocol?
3) Which of the following statements is not true about XML Schemas:
4) They have their own syntax.
5) With XML:
6) To eliminate definition duplication, XML Schemas define:
7) What is not true about SOAP?
8) XML Schemas consist of:
9) The expression FOR XML RAW tells SQL Server to:
10) ADO.NET provides the ability to create and process in-memory databases called: