Communication Systems MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Electrical Engineering | Communication Systems
Communication Systems MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide lots of multiple choice questions and answers related to Communication Systems. here you can learn mcqs questions for electrical engineering.
1) It is found that a ship to ship communication suffers from fading. This can be avoided by using
2) A buffer amplifier is
3) SSB can be generated by
4) What is the purpose of peak clipper circuits in radio transmitters?
5) The direction of rotation of a CD is
6) A woofer should be fed from the input through a
7) The characteristic impedance of a twin wire feeder used for TV signals is about
8) In EM waves, polarization
9) The frequency range of 300 kHz to 3000 kHz is known as
10) A telephone channel requires a bandwidth of about