Networks Analysis and Synthesis MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Electrical Engineering | Networks Analysis and Synthesis
Networks Analysis and Synthesis MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide lots of multiple choice questions and answers related to Networks Analysis and Synthesis. here you can learn mcqs questions for electrical engineering.
1) According to Kirchhoff’s voltage law, the algebraic sum of all IR drops and e.m.f. in any closed loop of a network is always
2) The number of independent equations to solve a network is equal to
3) A closed path made by several branches of the network is known as
4) Which of the following is not a nonlinear element ?
5) The superposition theorem requires as many circuits to be solved as there are
6) The concept on which Superposition theorem is based is
7) Application of Norton’s theorem to a circuit yields
8) Between the branch voltages of a loop the Kirchhoff's voltage law imposes
9) Which of the following is a bilateral element?
10) Kirchhoff s law is not applicable to circuits with