Ohms Law MCQ Questions and Answers on Electrical Engineering: Here provide multiple choice question for Ohms Law related to Electrical Engineering.
1) The formula to find I when the values of V and R are known is
2) A resistor is connected across a 50 V source. What is the current in the resistor if the color code is red, orange, orange, silver?
3) Approximately how many milliamperes of current flow through a circuit with a 40 V source and 6.8 k of resistance?
4) How much current is produced by a voltage of 18 kV across a 15 kΩ resistance?
5) What is the approximate filament resistance of a light bulb if it operates from a 110 V source and 0.6 A of current is flowing?
6) Four amperes of current are measured through a 24 Ω resistor connected across a voltage source. How much voltage does the source produce?
7) If you wish to increase the amount of current in a resistor from 120 mA to 160 mA by changing the 24 V source, what should the new voltage setting be?
8) A resistor is connected across a 50 V source. What is the current in the resistor if the color code is red, orange and silver?
9) Approximately how many milli-amperes of current flow through a circuit with a 40 V source and 6.8 kΩ of resistance?
10) If 750 µA is flowing through 11 kΩ of resistance, what is the voltage drop across the resistor?