Satellite Communication MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | Electrical Engineering | Satellite Communication
Satellite Communication MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide lots of multiple choice questions and answers related to Satellite Communication. here you can learn mcqs questions for electrical engineering.
1) Collects very weak signals from a broadcast satellite
2) Is a loss of power of a satellite downlink signal due to earth’s atmosphere.
3) Considered as the unsolved problem in satellite system
4) As the height of a satellite orbit gets lower, the speed of the satellite ___________.
5) A satellite beam that covers almost 42.4% of the earths surface.
6) Most mobile satellite array uses ___________ in transforming 50 to 150 Ω impedance.
7) A satellite signal transmitted from a satellite transponder to earth’s station.
8) A helical antenna is used for satellite tracking because of
9) What band does VSAT first operate?
10) VSAT was made available in