Set 1 MCQ Questions and AnswersHome | General Financial Rules 2017 | Set 1
General Financial Rules 2017 MCQ Questions and Answers: Here learn general financial rules objective questions and answers.
1) All moneys received by or on behalf of the Government either as dues of Government or for deposit, remittance or otherwise, shall be brought into Government Account
2) All moneys received by or on behalf of the Government shall be brought into Government Account in accordance with such general or special rules as may be issued under Articles
3) Under Article 284 of the Constitution all moneys received by or deposited with any officer employed in connection with the affairs of the Union in his capacity as such, other than revenues or public moneys raised or received by Government, shall be paid into the
4) All moneys received by or deposited with the Supreme Court of India or with any other Court, other than a High Court, within a Union Territory, shall be paid into
Free Online Test
5) The Head of Account to which public moneys shall be credited and the withdrawal of moneys therefrom shall be governed by the relevant provisions of
6) Subject to any general or special orders issued by a Department of the Central Government, an Administrator or a Head of a Department responsible for the collection of revenue shall keep ________the fully informed of the progress of collection of revenue under his control and of all important variations in such collections as compared with the Budget Estimates.
7) When the maintenance of any rentable building is entrusted to a civil department, other than the Central Public Works Department, who shall be responsible for the due recovery of the rent thereof
8) The detailed rules and procedure, regarding the demand and recovery of rent of Government buildings and lands, are contained in the
9) Who shall watch the realization of miscellaneous demands of Government, not falling under the ordinary revenue administration, such as contributions from State Governments, Local Funds, contractors and others towards establishment charges.
10) Subject to any general or special orders issued by the Government Departments of the Central Government, Administrators and Heads of Departments, other than those in _____________ shall submit to the Audit Officer and the Accounts Officer concerned statements showing the remissions of revenue and abandonment of claims to revenue sanctioned during the preceding year by competent authorities
Free Online Test