Indian Politics (constitutions) MCQ Questions and Answers : Here learn and test online indian politics multiple choice questions and answers where provide lots of objective questions.
General Knowledge Pdf Download Click Here
Indian Politics MCQ in Hindi Click Here
1) The Parliament of India cannot be regarded as a sovereign body because
2) The name of the Laccadive, Minicoy and Amindivi islands was changed to Lakshadweep by an Act of Parliament in
3) The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected by
4) The members of the panchayat are
5) The power to decide an election petition is vested in the
6) The present Lok Sabha is the
7) The Parliament of India can make use of the residuary powers
8) The members of Lok Sabha hold office for a term of
9) The Parliament exercises control over council of ministers, the real executive, in several ways. Which one of the following has been wrongly listed as a method of control over executive?
10) The number of writs that can be prayed for and issued by the Supreme Court and/or a High Court is