GST Exam Questions and Answers [with Pdf]: We provide lots of multiple choice question for Goods and Service Tax (GST). We provided many sets and each set contain 70 question.
If you want to download GST PDF Click Here
1) The annual return shall be filed by the registered taxable person (other than dealers paying tax under section 10) in form
2) What is the time limit for issue of order in case of other than fraud, misstatement or suppression?
3) Is it obligatory on the part of the Department to take on record the assessee’s representation during adjudication and issue of order?
4) What is the maximum amount of demand for which the officer can issue an order under section 73 in case of other than fraud, misstatement or suppression?
5) What is the maximum amount of demand for which the officer can issue an order under section 74 in case fraud, misstatement or suppression?
6) Where the service of Notice or issuance of order is stayed by a court order, can the period of such stay be excluded in computing the period specified in sub-sections (2) and (10) of section 73 and section 74?
7) Whether opportunity of personal hearing shall be granted to the person chargeable with tax or penalty or any adverse decision without any written request during adjudication proceedings?
8) Notice to non-filers of return shall be sent in Form
9) The final return shall be filed by the registered taxable person within
10) A goods and service tax practitioner can undertake the following activities if authorized by the taxable person