GST MCQ Questions and Answers [with Pdf]: We provide lots of multiple choice question for Goods and Service Tax (GST). We provided many sets and each set contain 70 question.
If you want to download GST PDF Click Here
1) Which of the following is NOT a requirement for claiming the exemption from GST on job work?
2) Whether a taxable person who has paid CGST& SGST or, as the case may be, CGST & UTGST on a transaction considered by him to be an intra-state supply, but which is subsequently held to be an inter-state supply is required to pay interest?
3) The time limit for payment of tax demand is ………………from the date of service of the order,
4) If it is expedient in the interest of the revenue, can the proper officer after recording reasons in writing, require a taxable person to make payment of tax demand within shorter period as may be specified by him?
5) Recovery of amount payable by a defaulter can be made from,
6) Under which circumstance the members of the Appellate Authority deem that no advance ruling can be issued in respect of the questions covered under the appeal
7) Who has the power to amend the order issued under section 98 or 101, to rectify any error apparent from record?
8) Who can apply for rectification of error on record?
9) When should the opportunity of being heard be given to applicant or the appellant for rectification of advance ruling?
10) The Advance Ruling pronounced by the Appellate Authority shall be binding on