HTML Images MCQ Questions - here learn and online practice html objective questions with answers related to html images, where we provide lots of practice questions.
If You want to download HTML PDF Click Here.
1) An image-map is an image with clickable areas, so which tag we can use for defining an image-map?
2) Type of tag used for inserting an image in web document is
3) Ismap attribute makes a special image when user click somewhere on image
4) For specifying height and width of an image which attribute is used in image tag?
5) "src" attribute for an image specifies what?
6) In image tag " alt " attribute specifies what?
7) A webpage displays a picture. What tag was used to display that picture?
8) When should you use path along with file name of picture in IMG tag?
9) Which attribute is used with img tag to display the text if image could not load in browser?