HTML Plugins MCQ Questions - here learn and online practice questions on html plugins where we provides lots of multiple choice questions..
If You want to download HTML PDF Click Here.
1) A well-known helper plug-in for HTML is?
2) Plug-ins can be added to web pages with <object> tag and?
3) Which plugins can provide the fallback support for old browsers?
4) Which of the following plug-in can’t be embedded by <object> element?
5) What is the prefix of all the browser-specific functions?
6) When is the instance created, which plug-in API function is called?
7) Which function will be called when the last instance of a plug-in is deleted?
8) When the user leaves instance’s page which function is called?
9) Which of the following is not the directory in Windows for plug-ins?
10) Which of the following is not the directory in Mac OS X for plug-ins?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set