HTML Tables MCQ Questions - here learn and online practice html questions and answers related to html table where provide lots of important questions with answers.
If You want to download HTML PDF Click Here.
1) In HTML tables table row is defined by
2) In HTML tables gap between two cells of same tables are known as
3) In HTML tables table header is defined by
4) If you want to merge two or more rows in a table which attribute you can use?
5) Which of following element is used for creating a separate table footer?
6) For adding styles in HTML tables we can use properties of?
7) In HTML tables space between cell content and cell border is called
8) In HTML tables table data or cell is defined by
9) Which tag allows you to add a row in a table?
10) Which attribute you’ll use with TD tag to merge two cells horizontally?
Download MCQ PDF
Online Practice Set